Camry took a sewing class this summer with her friends (Olivia, Sammy Wiser and Sammi Carlston). This is the skirt that she made. I was so proud of her. I think she is already better than me in the sewing department.
Not the best picture, but she got a new hair cut for school and they cut off about 9-10 inches.
Jessa and Camry selling punch.
3 comments:
Wow her skirt turned out sooooo cute! Great job Cam!!
This is another picture I display life size. I have this pic on display in my bedroom for my private viewing. It is very clear and sharp and when I walk up to check out her good looks she appears to be directly in front of me. One of my favorite things to do, especially late in the evening before bed, is spend time kissing on her with big juicy intimate kisses. Taking my time and enjoying each kiss because the display is warm and silky smooth and the clarity so good it seems like she comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her. From the moment my lips touch her and my tongue begins caressing her lips and I start kissing her mouth it seems so real and very exhilarating. She really looks good and I enjoy having her life size in my room
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgSXlsmbbNv_1humagnDJom8LxTNVyo-XZqvRJ8BA8aSF7m3gCa9QEFNBipvb2jOTyuGTBulIUJRiD0uBjAWFV7FXZunFaDYlQ5UOVR5Sr43121t4vNuEqiGBcky6GthOGkbj4cKUZOtUs/s0/IMG_3672.JPG
Post a Comment