Sunday, June 22, 2008

Zoo/Bees Game

My friend Emily invited us a couple months ago to go to the zoo with her and her kids. So we loaded them all up and took off for Salt Lake City. The problem is she has all boys and I have all girls and they pretend they don't like each other, but they sure do play and tease each other alot.
We went to the Spaghetti Factory to eat and then hit the Bees game before going to the zoo. Our favorite thing at the zoo was a gorilla that decided to show the kids that he could poop and then eat it too. They had to go back to see him twice. It was a fun eventful day.

3 comments:

Krysta said...

I'm so glad your blogging!!! You'll love it...it really is a great way to keep in touch. I love seeing all your pictures. Camry and Jaiden are as cute as ever! I will have to show them to Kaylee. She will be so excited to see them in July. Good job on the blog!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

SICK on the Gorilla! But pretty cool to see! You have to admit!

Emily Hansen said...

Your blog looks grea! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm glad we have memories of that fun day in SLC. Thanks for being such a great friend!